Saturday 12 May 2012

Well as it was sunny....

It seemed rude not to nip out for a couple of hours earlier this afternoon.
First stop was Jubilee Park where I spent an hour or so chasing warblers around but no photos to show for the effort except this Reed Bunting:



This Peacock Butterfly was also kind enough to sit still long enough on some Ladys Smock (at least I think thats what it is, please correct me if I'm wrong):



And there were two Little Egret on the pool:



After this it was time to take advantage of the sunshine and go to find some Little Owl. Predictably, it had started to cloud over by the time I got to a couple of my favoured sites but a few reasonable images were attained of single birds at both sites:



This chap is becoming quite a regular on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment